We respect your privacy.
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned.
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail us.
All references to "Belka Studio", "we", "us", or "our" in this statement are references to Belka Studio ABN 68 725 792 039.
Belka Studio is committed to ensuring that our dealings with personal information regarding customers, clients and others with whom we deal complies with Australian Privacy Laws.
This statement sets out our policy on how we manage the personal information that we collect and hold. It is our intention to comply with applicable Privacy Laws and the Australian National Privacy Principles in all cases.
How we collect the personal information and the type of information we collect:
Belka Studio only collects personal information that is necessary for us to conduct our business, either as an online provider of goods or as a provider of design services.
The personal information we collect will include information that a customer gives us when he or she places an order for the purchase of goods or services that we supply. The personal information that we collect will generally be limited to information such as title, name, contact and delivery details (address, phone and fax) and email address. We only collect personal information when a customer or client knowingly provides it, for example, when you complete an online form when placing an order or information you provide to us when you send us an email or call us. In general, we will record your email address if you send us an email.
We may request personal information from you when you:
- contact us for further information;
- participate in surveys and other types of research;
- subscribe to a mailing list that we operate;
- express interest in a particular good or service offered by Belka Studio or submit a job application or resume.
There may be occasions when we obtain personal information about a person from third parties. For example, when we obtain information about a third party from customers or clients for the purposes of a transaction. If we are unable to obtain prior consent from the relevant person, we will always take reasonable steps to inform the relevant person that we have collected any information.
We may also collect some information from you when you use our website www.BelkaStudio.com.au
. Your use of the information and services available through our website will determine the type of information that we collect about you. We only collect personal information through our website when you knowingly provide it, for example, when you complete an online form or when you send us an email.
Use of tracking technologies:
We use tracking technologies such as cookies to recognize your browser each time it visits our site and a track which pages you visit whilst on our site. We use this information to optimise our site and create a better online experience for users.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify uses, although they do identify a user’s browser. However, if you do not wish to receive any cookies, you may set your browser to refuse them.
How we use and disclose personal information held by us:
We may use and disclose personal information for the purposes it was collected or for a related or ancillary purpose such as the provision of any one or more other services normally provided by us to clients or customers.
Specifically we may use personal information:
- to complete a transaction with you;
- to deal with your queries or customer service issues promptly. We may also keep information on your communications with our representatives;
- to keep you up to date with our products and services. Please note that if you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, you may opt out at any time by letting us know.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
We will only send personal information about you to other organisations when:
- we have your consent to share the information;
- we need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- we need to send your information to companies that are contracted to us, for example, service providers such as assemblers or repairers, IT consultants or our ISP provider, freight or delivery companies or mailing houses – in each case if Arkipak engages external service providers, we require those contractors to comply with contractual privacy obligations to protect personal information that we provide in accordance with the Australian National Privacy Principles;
- we need to send your information to our related entities that provide services to you; or
- we are required or authorised by law to disclose the information.
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss or unauthorised access or disclosure. We will destroy any personal information that we hold that we no longer have any use for, other than information that we are required by law to preserve.
Access to personal information:
You can gain access to personal information that we hold about you. In order to gain access to your personal information, please contact our privacy officer:
Privacy Officer Belka Studio
PO Box 868
St Ives NSW 2075
(02) 8387 4949
We may require you to complete a written application and verify your identity. If you have any complex request for information it will be necessary for you to specify the information that you wish to access in some detail.
We may impose a reasonable charge for providing access. Our privacy officer will be able to discuss this with you.
You should also anticipate that it may take some time to process your application for access as there may be a need to retrieve information from storage and review information in order to determine what information may be provided.
Keeping your personal information up to date:
If you personal information changes, please contact our privacy officer and we will update and correct the information that we hold. We may also contact you from time to time to check that the information you have provided is still correct.
Third Party Websites:
Links to third party websites on www.BelkaStudio.com.au
are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links you will leave Belka Studio’s website. Belka Studio is not responsible for any of these sites, their content or their usage of your personal information.
Changes to This Policy: